GENERAL BONUS RULES
- All Bonus plans require a minimum deposit of $100.
- All Bonus plans apply ONLY for the sportsbook.
- Deposits Fees are paid on $200 or more.
- Maximum deposit bonus is $1000.
- No bonus applies with an existing makeup figure.
- All Cash Bonuses and Free Play Bonuses come with roll over requirements that must be met before a payout can be sent. The requirements vary depending on the bonuses and the player is responsible to inquire as to the restrictions that come with the bonus they are accepting.
FREE Payout Rules
- Referral payout:
- New account must deposit $200 or more.
- Referrer must have an active account.
- Payout amount must be for $500 or more.
- Active account free payout
- Customer must have no payouts in the previous 30 days
- Payout amount must be for $500 or more
Referral Bonus Rules
- Referrer must have deposited before the referred player.
- Minimum initial deposit $100.
- Maximum referral bonus is a $500 Free Play.
- In order to receive the referral bonus, you must have an active account (account that has had wager activity in the last 7 days)
- There is no limit to the number of people you refer.
- Referral bonus is awarded as Free Play (see Free Play)
- Your Referral bonus must be wagered at least (8) eight times before it can be withdrawn.
- All referral claims for credit must be made within 30 days of your friend/acquaintance (the referred) signing up.
- If a player refers a friend or family member within the same mailing address/IP address or household, all players must fax a copy of their picture ID.
- To request this bonus, please contact us.
Bonus Rollover requirements
- 50% FreePlay: There is an 8 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus winning before a withdrawal can be made or the bonus and any winnings from it will be forfeit
- 100% FreePlay: There is a 15 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus winning before a withdrawal can be made or the bonus and any winnings from it will be forfeit
- 125% Bitcoin Bonus: There is a 20 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus winning before a withdrawal can be made or the bonus and any winnings from it will be forfeit
No bonuses are paid to any customer with a winning balance or a makeup of $100,000 or more.
- This is for the online casino only.
- Maximum bonus is $500. (A 50 time rollover requirement must be met before withdrawing.)
- For example, if you deposit $300, you will receive a $300; if you deposit $500, you will receive a $500 bonus; but if you deposit $1000, you will receive a $500 bonus.
- The player is responsible for all the fees associated with withdrawing the funds.
- The funds can be transferred into your sports wagering account at no charge.
- Promotion is limited to one per individual or household.
- Account holder must be 18 or over.
- One per IP address.
- All withdraws can only be paid to the name on the account.
- *Roulette restrictions.
- Any wager that is not a number does not count towards the rollover requirement. If you wager on the 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12, 1-18, Even, Red/Black, Odd, 19-36, or any of the 2-1 column options they will not count towards the rollover requirement.
- *Black Jack restrictions.
- Multi hand Black Jack does not count towards the rollover requirement.
The following terms and their respective definitions are frequently used in our Bonuses.
- Free Play
- As its name states, it allows you to place free plays with no risk at all. Whenever you win a Free Play wager, the winnings will become cash and available in your sports account. The Free Play bonus can be used once or broken into several bets.For example; if you get 30% FreePlay on a $100 deposit bonus, you'll have $30 FP balance available to play. Let's say you place $10 FP to win $11, and you win!!! Your FreePlay balance account will now be $20, and your
sports book/cash account will now have $11 more!
- The rollover requirement includes the sum of the deposit and awarded bonuses, multiplied by the rollover number for that particular bonus plan.
Example: Deposit of $300 with a 10% Bonus. (Deposit of $300 + 10% Bonus of $30 = $330 X 4 = $1320 in wagers needed).
Any line -200 or greater, the win amount is calculated for rollover requirements, not the risk amount.
The lower amount between risk or win counts towards bonus rollovers.
- Active Account
- An active account is defined as an account that has funds and has played at least $100 during the last seven days.
* Whenever you request a payout from any promotional offer you will be required to provide your account number with a valid picture ID (Drivers License, Passport or State ID).
Players are responsible for requesting a bonus after they deposit funds into their account.
Promotions can not be combined and are for recreational players only.
Back to Promotions